School of Nursing Fast Facts
Second Career BSN
Learn more about the students in U-M School of Nursing programs:
- Traditional BSN - Freshmen
- Traditional BSN - Sophomore Transfers
- Second Career BSN
- Post-Master's DNP
- Doctoral - PhD
The School of Nursing has more than 12,000 living alumni. With over 480,000 living alumni, the University of Michigan as a whole has one of the largest alumni associations in the world.
- Division of Acute, Critical and Long-Term Care Programs (Division 1)
- Division of Health Promotion and Risk-Reduction Programs (Division 2)
- Division of Nursing Business and Health Systems Programs (Division 3)
Tuition & Fees
For current information, see our Tuition & Fees page.