School of Nursing students at all levels are invited and encouraged to take advantage of the Academic Advising offered through the Office of Student, Academic and Multicultural Affairs (OSAMS). Entrance to the office is located in the School of Nursing’s main lobby.
Advisors support academic success through:
- Providing and referring students to resources
- Planning and executing a course plan
- Helping students understand curriculum and program requirements (including Nursing Licensure)
- Assisting with the transfer of credits
- Approving add/drop of courses and semester withdrawals
- Granting overrides for taking more than 18 credits
Open Advising Hours
Check the LCD screens throughout the School of Nursing Building for the most up-to-date advising hours.
Appointments are available to current students at any time during normal business hours. Current students wishing to schedule an advising appointment, please email email@example.com.