School of Nursing students at all levels are invited and encouraged to take advantage of the Academic Advising offered through the Office of Student, Academic and Multicultural Affairs (OSAMS). Entrance to the office is located in the School of Nursing’s main lobby.
Advisors support academic success through:
- Providing and referring students to resources
- Planning and executing a course plan
- Helping students understand curriculum and program requirements (including Nursing Licensure)
- Assisting with the transfer of credits
- Approving add/drop of courses and semester withdrawals
- Granting overrides for taking more than 18 credits
Open Advising Hours
OSAMS holds open academic advising hours every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Stop in at the OSAMS front desk in Room 3150 SNB.
Appointments are available to current students at any time during normal business hours. Students wishing to schedule an advising appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.