Sigma Theta Tau
Welcome to Rho Chapter. We represent the mission of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing: to support the learning, knowledge and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide. Rho Chapter supports the scholarship and professional development of our members and offers opportunities to be active in our chapter through leadership, service, mentorship, and continuing education events.
Whether you are a prospective member, a new inductee, or have been a member for many years, we hope you will find helpful information on our website.
- In the About Rho Chapter section, you’ll find contact information for current Rho officers, and general facts, mission, and history of Rho Chapter and STTI.
- News and Events gives a calendar of Rho Chapter activities and events, photos from recent events, and deadlines for applications.
- Membership provides information about how to join STTI for students and professional nurses, as well how to renew a lapsed membership or transfer your current membership to Rho Chapter.
- Committees gives contact information for Rho Chapter Committee chairpersons and members.
- Awards describes our annual Rho Chapter Nursing Excellence Awards.
- Research Grants explains how to apply for a Rho Chapter Research and Special Project grant, including deadlines and forms.
- Visit the Sigma Theta Tau International Rho Chapter Facebook page to see more event information and photos!
You are invited to explore the Sigma Theta Tau - Rho Chapter webpages with the above links, learn more, and attend Chapter events. Rho members look forward to your involvement in their Chapter!
Sigma Theta Tau International - Honor Society of Nursing, www.nursingsociety.org
Sigma Theta Tau - Rho Chapter: Nursing Scholarship - Leadership - Excellence
University of Michigan School of Nursing; 400 North Ingalls; Ann Arbor MI 48109-5482