Peace Corps

UMSN and the U.S. Peace Corps are partnering to serve the health needs of global populations both at home and abroad. There are now two paths to combine a UMSN graduate education with Peace Corps service.

Peace Corps logo

Want to serve in the Peace Corps?
The UMSN Master’s Global Health Concentration allows you to incorporate Peace Corps service into your graduate degree by completing the Peace Corps Master’s International Program
Are you currently serving in the Peace Corps, or have you completed your service?
You are eligible to apply for the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program, which provides funding to incoming UMSN Master’s students.  See: UMSN Graduate Scholarships